This post is the exclusive collection of some best ‘Powerful Motivational Quotes for Success’ that will supercharge you for your success. If you are a student, these ‘Motivational quotes for students’ will inspire you very much. so read the post completly.
Motivational Quotes for Success
We have written some best ‘Motivational Quotes for Success’ below here –
- “Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is achieved.” – Swami Vivekananda
2. “You just keep working silently, if you have the guts in your ability, then your success is enough to make noise in the world.”
3. “Failure can never touch you if your ‘Willpower’ to achieve success is strong.”
4. “Who can stop you, you are such a spark that if you are determined then nothing is impossible for you in the world.”
5. “It doesn’t matter what people think about you, you must make sure that people will write your destiny with their thinking or you will write your own.”
6. “I know, you have a thousand excuses for why you are not doing your work, but you can find only one reason for which you can do that work.”
7. “Never give up, no matter how far the destination is. Rivers coming out from the mountains never ask the way to the sea. They break all the rocks in their way and reach the sea.”
8. “No goal is greater than the courage of a man, The loser is only the one who does not fight for the goal.
9. “Don’t sit, waiting for an opportunity, Today is the day you got with great luck, this is your opportunity, don’t miss it.”
10. “Don’t tell God that your difficulties are big, rather tell your difficulties that your courage is big.”
11. “If you want to achieve something in life, then change your ways, not your intentions.”
12. “It is not the fear of the world that is stopping you from flying, but you are imprisoned in the cage of your own vision.”
13. “Until a great thing is done, it seems impossible.”
14. “If you really want to become ‘Successful’, learn to transform your pain into ‘Power’ and your vision into ‘Victory’.”
15. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse but the day after tomorrow is sunshine.” – Jack Ma
16. “It doesn’t matter how many problems are there in your life today, what matters is how you face them.”
17. “Why are you afraid of challenges, learn to face them, because challenges will prepare you for great success.”
18. “Your faith is your best companion in the path of your success. So believe in yourself and work hard, you will definitely get your success one day.”
19. “If you fight with yourself for your mistakes then you get better day by day and this habit will make you successful one day.
20. “Why think what people think about you? when people cannot stop their petty thinking for you, why do you need to give up your goal for such people.”
21. “Whenever the fear of failure scares you, work hard, show courage, your fear itself begins to tremble.”
22. “If you focus on Problems, you will stop seeing your Goal, so focus on your Goal, and see, Problems will be solved automatically.”
23. “Life is yours, dreams are yours, the destination is yours, hard work, success-failure everything is yours, then tell me, does it make any sense, you do compromise with your goal listening to others’ trivial talk.”
24. “Every new beginning is a little risky and full of difficulties but remember, success comes only when you know how to fight with theme.”
25. “Have some patience, although it’s a hard time of your life but one day time itself will say, get up, now it’s your turn.”
26. “To become successful, it is not so important that you do a new thing, but the thing you need to do is, do the same thing in a new way.”
27. “The lion takes a step back before it leaps forward, so don’t be afraid when life pushed you back, think that life is about to give you a chance to leap forward.”
28. “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but don’t stop, keep moving forward.”
29. “All Closed ways will be open when you fight with difficulties. Your destination will be achieved if you are stubborn to achieve them.”
30. “If you have the passion to do something big, then trust in yourself and in your hard work, not the talk of the world. The world doesn’t want you to come out from its conservative custom and tradition.”
31. “A person who is defeated in the ground, can win again, but a person who is defeated in his mind, can never win, so make your mind determined for your victory.”
32. “Learn to take risks in life, don’t care about victory or defeat, because whether you will win or you will learn, both are good .”
33. “Abhimanyu had said it well – lose with courage but never lose courage.”
34. “All your sorrows, pains, and fears are inside you, when your courage will become bigger than your fear and breaks the cage you made inside, you will succeed.”
35. Never give up because great thing takes time.
36. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to try to achieve them.” – Walt Disney
37. “No matter how hard life seems, there is always something you can do and be successful at.” – Stephen Hawkings
38. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is always more important than the auto come.” – Arthur Ashe
39. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
40. “Don’t stop your act, Maybe Success waiting for your next effort.”
41. The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
42. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of success is found in your daily routine.” – John C Maxwell
43. “I’ve learned, it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” – Ryan Gosling
44. “Our greatest weakness lie is giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
45. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
46. “Success is no accident. It is hard work perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.” – Pele
47. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
48. “Take one idea. Make that one idea your life- think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success that is the way great spiritual giants are produced.” – Swami Vivekananda
49. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
50. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
51. “The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.” – Benjamin Disraeli
52. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.” – Napoleon Hill
53. “Success is not key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Gautam Buddha
54. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine and shadow will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
55. “If you focus on success, you will have stress but if you pursue excellence, success will be guaranteed.”
56. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
57. “The level of success you achieve will be in direct proportion to the depth of your commitment.” – Roy T. Bennett
58. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
59. “The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.”
60. When something seems impossible. Do it even if it seems like an odd is not in your favor.
Read also these-
- Slogans on Save Trees and Save Tree Quotes
- Life-changing motivational quotes by Sandeep Maheshwari
- Best Motivational Quotes that will inspire to succeed in life
- Amazing Nice Quotes to live a beautiful life full of happiness
- Best Good Morning Quotes and Messages
- Gautam Buddha quotes, that will inspire you in life
How is our ‘Motivational Quotes For Success and Success Motivational Thoughts‘ collection? I hope you like this. If you enjoyed reading our content, please share this with your friends and colleagues. If you have any query or suggestion, feel free to write in the comment box.
Follow us on-
Thank you for visiting the site. we are very happy to see you here.