If you are searching for the best Gautam Buddha quotes on love, life, peace, and death then this post is only for you where I have well written the best Gautam buddha Quotes on these above topics.
Gautam Buddha was a very famous religious and spiritual guru and a Social reformer in India. He is also known as Siddharth Gautama. He was the founder of the world religion of Buddhism.
Quotes of Gautam Buddha always inspire people to move forward and get success in their life. I have written some best Gautam Buddha quotes in this post, so read all quotes that may become a game-changer in your life.
Gautam Buddha Quotes on Love
There are some best ‘Gautam buddha quotes on love’ written below that will inspire you in life.
1. “Love the whole world as a mother loves her only child.” – Gautam Buddha
2.”Avoid evil deeds as a man who loves life avoids poison.” – Gautam Buddha
3. “Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is an unalterable law.” – Gautam Buddha
4. “You can search in the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that the person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” – Gautam Buddha
5. “If you truly loved yourself, you could never heart another.” – Gautam Buddha
Gautam Buddha Quotes on Life
The quotes given by Gautam Buddha on life is a secret of happiness for everyone. Some best Gautam Buddha quotes on life are written below that can become a life-changer in your life.
6. “I never see what has been done, I only see what remains to be done.” – Gautam Buddha
7. “Pain is certain, but suffering is optional.” – Gautam Buddha
8. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” – Gautam Buddha
9. “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.” – Gautam Buddha
10. “Your purpose in your life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.” – Gautam Buddha
11. “A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and over again, and you will be filled with joy.” – Gautam Buddha
12. “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.” – Gautam Buddha
Gautam Buddha Quotes on Peace
If you wanted peace in your life, you need to follow the world’s best Gautam Buddha Quotes on peace.
13. “Peace comes from within, do not seek it without.” – Gautam Buddha
14. “Everything that has a beginning has an ending too. Make your peace with that and all will be well.” – Gautam Buddha
15. “A man can not be called wise because he talks and talks again, but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.” – Gautam Buddha
16. “Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.” – Gautam Buddha
17. Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace.” – Gautam Buddha
Gautam Buddha Quotes on Death
Some Gautam Buddha Quotes on Death are as below-
18. “No one can escape death and unhappiness, If people expect only happiness in life, they will be disappointed.” – Gautam Buddha
19. “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” – Gautam Buddha
20. “Neither fire nor wind, neither birth nor death can erase our good deeds.” – Gautam Buddha
21. “Death is the ultimate boundary of human matters.” – Gautam Buddha
22. “Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.” – Gautam Buddha
Gautam Budhha Quotes always inspire people to move forward in their life.
- Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes on motivation
- Success Quotes to Keep You Inspired for a Great Success
- Will Smith Quotes on Happiness, Life, and Success
- Elon Musk Quotes that will Upgrade Your Thinking On Business and Success
So this is our collection of Gautam Buddha quotes on love, Life, Peace, and death. I hope you like these quotes and don’t forget to share this with your friends on social media.