Hey, Are you looking for the best Mother Teresa Quotes on google? then you are at the right place. This post is an exclusive collection of Best Mother Teresa quotes that will become your motivation in life.
Who was Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa was one of the world-famous women for her social work and charity. She was a kind-hearted woman and sacrificed her whole life to help the poor and needy. Teresa wrote in her diary that in India, her first year was fraught with difficulty. With no income, she begged for food and supplies and experienced doubt, loneliness, and the temptation to return to the comfort of convent life during these early months:
Our Lord wants me to be a free nun covered with the poverty of the cross. Today, I learned a good lesson. The poverty of the poor must be so hard for them. While looking for a home I walked and walked till my arms and legs ached.
I thought how much they must ache in body and soul, looking for a home, food, and health. Then, the comfort of Loreto came to tempt me. “You have only to say the word and all that will be yours again”, the Tempter kept on saying. … Of free choice, my God, and out of love for you, I desire to remain and do whatever be your Holy will in my regard. I did not let a single tear come.
She began missionary work with the poor in 1948. In her words, her missionary of charity would care for “the hungry, the naked, the homeless, the crippled, the blind, the lepers, all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone”. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa)
|Birth||26 August 1910|
|Died||5 September 1997|
Mother Teresa Quotes
Some best Mother Teresa quotes are written below.
1. “Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
2. “One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to nobody.” – Mother Teresa
3. “God doesn’t require us to succeed. He only requires that you try.” – Mother Teresa
4. “Live simply so others may simply live.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Do not wait for leaders, do it alone, person to person.” – Mother Teresa
6. “Intense love doesn’t measure, it just gives.” – Mother Teresa
7. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.” – Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa Quotes on Love
8. “Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.” – Mother Teresa
9. “There is no greats things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.” – Mother Teresa
10. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
11. “we fear the future because we are wasting today.” – Mother Teresa
12. “Work without love is slavery.” – Mother Teresa
13. “Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.” – Mother Teresa
14. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
15 “Good works are links that form a chain of love.” – Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa Quotes on Life Happiness
16. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” – Mother Teresa
17. “Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today, let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
18. “Every time you smile at someone , it is a action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
19. “If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anywhere.” – Mother Teresa
20. “If you want to change the world, go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
21. “Some people come in your life as blessings. some come in your life as lesson.” – Mother Teresa
22. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa
23. “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at his disposition and listening to his voice in the depth of our heart.” – Mother Teresa
24. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Mother Teresa
25. “Be faithful in small thing because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa Thoughts
26. “I think I’m more difficult than critical.” – Mother Teresa
27. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just want he didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
28. “I can do things you can’t. You can do things I can’t. Together we can do great tings.” – Mother Teresa
29. “I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.” – Mother Teresa
30. “I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.” – Mother Teresa
31. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” – Mother Teresa
32. “Peace begins with smile.” – Mother Teresa
33. “The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.” – Mother Teresa
34. “If you don’t have anything then you have everything.” – Mother Teresa
35. “No color, no religion, no nationality. We are all children of god.” – Mother Teresa
- Best Success quote that will inspire you to succeed
- Attitude quotes that will decide your personality and behaviour
- Best Motivational Quotes that will inspire to succeed in life
- Life-changing motivational quotes by Sandeep Maheshwari
- Gautam buddha quotes, that will inspire you in life
So this is our exclusive collection of Best Mother Teresa Quotes. I hope these quotes of Mother Teresa will inspire you to do your best in your life. If you have a question or a suggestion, write in the comment box. If you like the post, show your love by sharing this with your friends on social media. Thank you for visiting the site.
2 thoughts on “36 Inspirational Mother Teresa Quotes on Kindness, Love, Life, and Success”
Hm,.. amazing post ,.. just keep the good work on!
I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.